Widely used in the boating industry, composite materials bring real advantages in all the applications that can be encountered.
Ouest Composites collaborates with many shipyards and brings all its industrial expertise to a sector in constant search of cost optimization.
There are many applications in the boating sector. From hull to deck, including trunks, tables and other partitions, composite materials are highly used in boats.
Mainly used manufacturing processes:
Ouest Composites Industries’advantages:
- Ouest Composites has extensive experience in the manufacturing of parts for the boating industry by collaborating for many years with the most significant players in the sector.
- A global solution with dedicated multidisciplinary teams to achieve the QCD objectives of the project.
- Means of production adapted to industrial mass production.
- Total autonomy on the development and manufacturing of production tools.
- An in-depth knowledge of the boating market.