Composite materials are particularly adapted to the recreational vehicle sector.
Whether in the production of parts with complex geometry or in the search for maximum lightness and high resistance, the various production processes allow to meet all the needs of the recreational vehicle market.
« An example is worth a thousand words »
There are many applications using composite materials such as:
- RTM injection-moulded front panels
- Glass sandwich pavilions – Vacuum infused foam
- Hand lay-up cab covers
Mainly used manufacturing processes:
And if you ask for more…
The integration of functions is a standard in the production of parts for recreational vehicles:
- Integration of headlamp supports
- Integration of LED main-beam headlamps
- Integration of hood supports
- Assembly of the front panel / interior cover, electric harnesses routing
Ouest Composites Industries’advantages
- A global solution with dedicated multidisciplinary teams to achieve the QCD objectives of the project.
- Means of production adapted to industrial mass production.
- Extensive experience in Just-in-time manufacturing.
- An in-depth knowledge of the recreational vehicle market.