Their lightness, load-bearing capacity and great freedom of shape make composite materials an innovative choice for the transport industry. Whether it is for the transportation of people or goods, Ouest Composites Industries has extensive experience in the production of parts used in the manufacture of vehicles.
In constant search for solutions to reduce vehicle consumption, composite materials are a real asset in the design of rolling vehicles. Compared to other technologies, their lightness allows to reduce the final weight of the parts.
« An example is worth a thousand words »
There are many applications using composite materials such as:
- Truck Capucines
- Doors for refrigerated trailers
- Trailer pavilions or roof lining
- Wheel arch
- Headlamp supports
- Various cab body components
Ouest Composites Industries’advantages:
- A global solution with dedicated multidisciplinary teams to achieve the QCD objectives of the project.
- Means of production adapted to industrial mass production.
- Extensive experience in just-in-time manufacturing.
- An in-depth knowledge of the passenger and goods transport market.